Nexus 7 Toolkit v 2.0.0 : Root, CWM, Driver, sblocco e flash ROM con 1 click!
Do you have a Nexus 7? Do you want to install rom, unlock, install the drivers or the recovery, run the root and how much more? Did you know that there is a tool that can do it all with one click? His name is Toolkit v2.0.0 and today we want to talk to you about that.
The tool in question allows you to do anything, by the release of the device, enabling root permissions to the installation of the recovery or custom rom on your Nexus 7. The software is compatible with Windows, simply connect the device to the PC with a USB cable, start the program and select the operation to be done.
Below are the details of the Nexus 7 Toolkit V 2.0.0:
- Install the drivers and adb fastboot on Windows XP, Vista, 7 32 and 64 bit
- Back up and restore app or individual packages
- Backs up the directory data / media
- Lock or unlock the bootloader
- Enable root permissions
- Install the recovery
- Please backup the NAND
- Compresses system directories into a single file
- Dump the partition of the phone and compresses
- Install BusyBox on your phone
- Program auto upgradeable
- Download and install firmware base
- Possibility to choose the boot method
- Installation of single or multiple packages APK
- Ability to transfer files to the SD
- Reports of BUG
- Ability to set permissions
- Open the command prompt
- Rename the file
- Restart your smartphone into fastboot mode, download mode, recovery
Needless to remind you that the Nexus 7 does not lose the warranty if you install a rom or enable the root, the warranty is voided if the unlocked bootloader. What do you think of this amazing tool? With a single software you will have everything you need.
DOWNLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/?6fz5sjf6ipzzumw
We invite you to drop a comment if you have a Nexus 7 and have been able to test this amazing program.
Cars News, Gadget Review, Womens Tips, Home Interior